40 total beds.
Cabin 1 -Twenty bunk beds (10 upper and 10 lower bunks) with two lavatories, two commodes, and three showers.
Cabin 2 -Twenty bunk beds (10 upper and 10 lower bunks) with two lavatories, two commodes, and three showers.
The two cabins are located on either side of a central kitchen/dining hall.
The kitchen is furnished with a commercial LP gas range (six burners and a conventional oven), a stand-alone grill, a large refrigerator, a freezer, an ice machine, adequate counter and cupboard space, and a three-well sink for washing dishes. The kitchen is supplied with plates, cups, bowls, tumblers, flatware, and serving pieces. A serving counter faces the dining area. Food preparation utensils and containers are well-stocked including large spoons, forks, ladles, spatulas, tongs, sharp knives, large bowls, sheet pans, roasting pans, a coffee maker, pitchers, funnels, strainer/colander, whisk, etc.
- Please do not use disposable products such as paper plates, plastic cups, tableware, etc.
- You must bring all consumable goods such as paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, dish towels, soap, cleaning supplies, etc.
- BBQ barrels are available, but you must bring your own charcoal, firewood, and starter.
- Please plan to haul your garbage to a dumpster located on the property.
The Dining Hall is adjacent to the kitchen and doubles as a meeting room. A large fireplace dominates one wall (bring firewood). Folding tables and chairs are provided. It is heated but not air-conditioned. An outside deck provides additional dining and assembly area.
At the waterfront, below an inviting stone textured patio, the water is quiet but deep and only safe for competent swimmers. There is no wading area.
- A certified lifeguard must supervise all waterfront activity.
- While fishing, please observe our “catch and release” policy.
- Canoes are available. Life vests are furnished and must be worn in canoes.